4/27 Free lunch for seniors @ noon – please RSVP to reserve you space by calling Amy at Episcopal Senior Communities
Free Community Dinner by USF Urban Agriculture & St. Cyprian’s • 6 – 8 p.m. Nov. 5. Next one is in February (cuz school’s out)
“My mission is to educate and motivate you to achieve superior health, whether you want to lose weight, feel great, or reverse a chronic disease.”
– Sam Halsey
What to expect:
- Step-by-step recommendations to help you work toward your goals in a way that is enjoyable and easily integrated into your life.
- How to live for life, reverse disease, lose weight, and improve your health, all with out relying on drugs and fad diets.
- Revolutionary keys (the formula) to successful for fast and sustained weight loss and management so you are in control of your health.
- Boost your body’s defenses, create super immunity to live longer, stronger and disease free.
- Interact with Samuel and fellow participants for a truly enriching, health promoting and delicious learning experience.
- Join us and take the amazing nutrient rich 30 day challenge program, get educated and motivated.
- Each Session will be two hours and participants enjoy and share delicious food.