Creating a community where everyone matters
We're a community-based, volunteer-driven hub of collaboration connecting neighbors, artists, advocates, and those seeking community.
Center & Community News
- Autism friendly family event: Holiday Jazzmatazz! Sunday,12/6 @ 2:30 p.m.
- Singing: Nov. 13 & 27 – San Francisco Folk Jam & Song Circle
- Celebrate: 12/5 @ 4:30 p.m. NOPA’s Gala Christmas Pageant
- Party: 12/5 @ 6 p.m. NOPNA Holiday Party
- Concert: 12/19 @ 8 p.m. Dec 19 – KRISTIN HOFFMAN (amazing vocalist with Bella Gaia)
- FIGHTING BACK III – How Bay Area activists are defending our Civil Liberties
- Arts: Recent work by our Artist In Residence Kyle Brunnel